Trudine Eyraud

TRUDINE EYRAUD...

Since high school I have moved around, WA, MT, ID, AZ and OR.

I am blessed with 2 daughters (plus husbands), 2 grandsons, and 1 granddaughter. Bailey swims on 2 swim teams and works as a lifeguard. Samantha plays volleyball, shot put, discus and plays the clarinet. That makes her a 4th generation clarinet player. Caden raises chickens in 4-H, plays the saxophone and baseball.  They all love to read.

I retired from nursing this year; it was a very rewarding career. I received nurse of the year in 1996.  I was a traveling RN for 10 years when I first moved to Oregon.

I enjoy reading, gardening, hiking, and water aerobics; and belong to the Eagle Point Women's Club and Eagle Point Friends of the Library.

Pam Lee attended Verdugo in '65, but moved. We met in band; she played flute. We continue to be good friends. Even after she moved, Pam hung out with Verdugo friends. Sylvia Seeger, Charlene Mattey, Pam and I would take the bus to the Carousel Theater in Anaheim to see the Dave Clark 5 and Herman Hermits. We even made banners out of sheets.

Bucket list: New Zealand/Australia.  2018 Indian Wells tennis open.

Comments

  1. Hi Trudy - I remember you well. Also Charlene & Sylvia. I was sad to hear Charlene had passed. Thought I saw Sylvia in Simi Valley in the 80's or 90's. Sounds like all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment