Hugo Jacobsmeyer

HUGO JACOBSMEYER...

After graduating from University of Northern Colorado in 1975 with an M.A. in education, I moved to Boise, ID and lived there for 39 years. I taught chemistry and math in two different high schools (Meridian, Borah) and coached volleyball, basketball, and track for 36 years. I taught driver's education during the summers.  I retired from teaching in 2011.  My four children had all settled in Utah so my wife, Marsha, and I moved to Riverton, Utah to enjoy our children and 19 grandchildren.  It has been a wonderful move and we enjoy spoiling our grandchildren.  I have been married 45 years to my wonderful wife and we enjoy visiting the beautiful sites our country has to offer.

Comments

  1. He's great writer i read almost 10 aritcle but difficult to find his books one of Wiki Page creator write full bio about him can you tell me where can i find books

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment