Ted Nash

TED NASH..
I've been back in the Northwest for 25 years, currently living in Vancouver WA.  I've been married 46 years;  have 4 children and 10 grandchildren. I'm getting ready to retire this year. I love to fish, back pack, ski and do a lot of exploring in the Northwest.  I go hunting every year near the Canadian border. Loved playing tennis and football in high school along with food fights at lunch in the courtyard. One of my memories is when Nancy Hunt and I got Best Dressed. When our names were announced Nancy was sitting next to me, we got up, and I pulled my chair out and she fell over it.  Not good! I have so many great memories; too many to go over.  My wife and I in our 46 years of being married have moved 32 times in 7 states. A lot was job related. We have seen so much beauty and have loved exploring all of these states. We love the Northwest and will continue to live here and enjoy this great area. People I have kept in contact with include Jeff O'Connor, Craig Peters, Rodger Russo (House) and Steve Routhbloom.  The best part of my life is my four kids and ten grand kids. I am very close to all of them and are having amazing experiences. Family is Number One. My goal in life is to enjoy it, stay active and healthy. I loved my high school years. It is a part of my life and will always treasure it.

Comments

  1. Ted, congratulations on almost 50 years of marriage, and a large and extended family. Clearly, you were more than "best dressed."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment