Steve Latauska

STEVE LATAUSKA...

This 50th reunion has been a two-year labor of love for everyone on our reunion committee. My deepest thanks to all of our committee members who worked so hard to make this, our 50-year reunion, the best one so far.

I've been married to Jackie Puntar Latauska for almost 47 years (December 5, 1970). We began dating regularly starting in 1966 but had first met in 1957 while in 3rd grade at Stonehurst Elementary. I guess one could say we've known each other most of our lives. We have three amazing adult children and seven awesome grandchildren who live in Texas, Connecticut and Pennsylvania. We both lived in the East San Fernando Valley while growing up. After getting married we lived in Sepulveda, Burbank and, until 2006, Simi Valley, California.  Along the way I receive an Associate's Degree at LA Valley College, a Bachelor's degree from CSUN, and Master's in Business Administration (MBA) from Cal Lutheran University.

In 2006 we moved from Simi Valley to Orem, Utah, where we built a home and have resided ever since. In addition to working many years as a Manager and Executive Recruiter, since moving to Utah I worked as an Adjunct Professor/Instructor in business subjects at our local university for about five years.

These days Jackie and I are retired, though I continue to perform contract executive recruiting work from home for various organizations.

I expect we will live here the rest of our lives, as this is a very desirable retirement location near the banks of Utah Lake in North Central Utah. Please feel free to email me anytime... slatauska@gmail.com

Comments