Ruth Lombard

RUTH LOMBARD...

I've been married 40 years and have one child.  I moved to Sonoma County, California in 1971 after graduating college.  Met my husband to be in 1973, birthed a daughter in 1978. Trymon and I still live in the Springs area just outside Sonoma. We are retired from ordinary jobs. I sew, garden, try to make a yoga class every week, bird, sing a little and volunteer.  My interests are environmental and political. Together Trymon and I co-facilitate an Elders Salon discussion group once a month.  We camp in a small trailer, and enjoy sharing food and conversation with our friends.

The person I keep in touch with is Chris(tina) Nelson.

What I'm most proud of is my daughter.  She is a warm friendly person--happy and in a great relationship. She moved to Portland, Oregon in 2011 and loves it.  It is a great place to visit!

My bucket list is to remain creative and engaged.

Comments