Jill (Probst) Joy

JILL PROBST JOY...

I live in Surprise, Arizona.  No longer married; lost my hubby to lung cancer almost 10 years ago but had been married 28 years at that point.  I've been living in sin for the past 5 years... does that count?  I have 4 daughters (2 of my own and 2 stepdaughters that I raised from the time they were 5 and 13 years old).  I have 4 grandchildren by all the girls, and 2 great grandchildren.  My "blood" grandchild is 16; the others are 30, 26 and 10.  I've traveled to Czech Republic, Ireland, Italy, Croatia, the Caribbean, and of course Canada and Mexico.  My favorite was Prague, 2nd by Italy and the Amalfi Coast!  I've lived in AZ since 1980, moving here one week after getting married to the sweetest man on earth!!! We lived in Flagstaff for 26 years before moving (due to his health) to Surprise, AZ in 2006. The last 25 years of employment I was either a Medical Office Mgr. or medical A/R Mgr., and I managed to retire (again due to hubby's health) 11 years ago... and I love it!!! I live in an "active adult golf course community" which is actually just old-age speak for "junior high school" ... we all act the same!! Lots of drinking and playing and hi-jinks!!

I love camping/glamping, and belong to an international women's trailering group called Sisters-On-The-Fly.  The slogan is "We have more fun than anyone!"  (Maybe you've seen a caravan of old, vintage trailers going down the highway... that's us!).

The only thing I can think of on my bucket list is the aurora borealis...someday!!! Oh, I still keep in close contact with that Gail Probst Tevere chick, and Linda Schlosser, who was class of '69.

Comments