Donald Storrs

DONALD STORRS...

I'm currently living in Seattle, Washington; Utah, and Palmdale, California with my wife of 40 years. My careers have included Bank Manager and Certified Financial Adviser; Teacher at Antelope Valley College (Banking and Finance); High School Counselor/Teacher (work experience education); and manager of my real estate, investments and rental properties.

Achievements: Past President of Rotary and Kiwanis clubs, Chamber of Commerce, and one of the founders and president of the Antelope Valley Chapter of the American Cancer Society.  I have been a boy scout leader and high school girls soccer coach for 25 years.

My hobbies include all types of fishing, genealogy, tennis, and traveling.  Our 3 sons and only daughter are married with two living in Seattle and two in Utah (the reason we have so many homes, to be close to them and eight grandchildren).

Favorite vacation area is our condo in Mammoth Lakes, CA.  Fishing, hiking, sightseeing and relaxing. Most memorable travel was a 3 week tour of Hong Kong and mainland China with our son and wife who were teaching at Shanghai University.  Walking on the Great Wall and through the forbidden city, and seeing the terra cota warriors was an unforgettable experience.

Active L.D.S. my wife (59) and I are enjoying our retirement years with friends, family and traveling.

Comments

  1. Hey Don. Jackie & I joined the LDS Church in 1976. Sounds like you've had a great life. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment